Malaysian Green Technology Corporation (GreenTech Malaysia) is an organisation under the purview of the Ministry of Energy, Green Technology and Water (KeTTHA), charged with catalysing green technology deployment as a strategic engine for socio-economic growth in Malaysia in line with the National Green Technology Policy 2009.
GreenTech Malaysia is focused on meeting the objectives of the National Green Technology Policy 2009 by:
- Developing sustainable and widespread green technology markets
- Strengthening the local green technology industry
- Enhancing human competency and capacity in green technology applications
- Formulating support policies and financing frameworks to promote green technology growth
- Promoting and creating awareness of green technologies
These initiatives are carried out through GreenTech Malaysia’s four key Flagship Projects, namely, Green Malaysia Plan, Green Procurement, Electric Mobility and Sustainable Living, across five key sectors, which are Energy, Transport, Building, Waste Management and Water Management.